On this page, I will post the funniest emails I receive on any given day. So email email@example.com the best stuff you get. I’ll only post the cream of the crop and not the other crap I get. Although I didn’t create the items on this list, my feeling is that they’re in the public domain since they were emailed to me with 600 other people. So no more damn copyright lawsuits!
Warning! Adult Material Below!
January 27, 2002 Emails
January 20, 2002
My Weekly Schedule
Why markers don’t make a good Christmas Gift!
I swear I was gonna pay for that!
January 7, 2002
Clinton gets honored at one of this year’s New Year’s parades!!
Top 13 Rejected Children's Books in 2001
1. You are different, and that’s bad
2. Grandpa gets a casket
3. The magic world inside the abandoned refrigerator
4. The pop-up book of human anatomy
5. Strangers have the best candy!
6. Pop! goes the hamster, and other microwave games
7. Hammers, screwdrivers, and scissors; an I-can-do-it book
8. The little Sissy who snitched
9. Some kittens can fly
10. Curious George and the high voltage fence.
11. Things rich kids have, but you never will
12. Places where mommy and daddy hide neat things
13. Daddy drinks because you cry.
Crazy Email Archives