You Think Your Job Is Bad?
Quote of the Week
“The distance between you and your dreams is often the length of a single idea.”
– Vic Conant, executive
Jokes of the Week
What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS?
A crazy bitch who will find you
Obama’s Health Care Plan
10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is “Gus” from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is “an apple a day.”
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) “The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges,” is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is “embalming.”
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M’s on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU’VE JOINED OBAMA’S HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
August 9, 2009
Those who hammer their swords into plows…
will plow for those who do not”
• • •
***Food For Thought***
If somebody is unable to understand THIS explanation, I have
serious doubts about their ability to even function in society,
much less run our country! As the late Adrian Rogers said,
“You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.”
An economics professor at a local college made a statement
that he had never failed a single student before, but had
once failed an entire class.
That class had insisted that Obama’s socialism worked and
that no one would be poor and no one would be rich, a great
The professor then said, “OK, we will have an experiment
in this class on Obama’s plan”.
All grades would be averaged and everyone would receive
the same grade so no one would fail and no one would receive
After the first test, the grades were averaged and everyone
got a “B”. The students who studied hard were upset and the
students who studied little were happy.
As the second test rolled around, the students who studied
little had studied even less and the ones who studied hard
decided they wanted a free ride too so they studied little.
The second test average was a “D”! No one was happy.
When the 3rd test rolled around, the average was an “F”.
The scores never increased as bickering, blame and name-
calling all resulted in hard feelings and no one would study
for the benefit of anyone else.
All failed, to their great surprise, and the professor told
them that socialism would also ultimately fail because,
when the reward is great, the effort to succeed is great,
but when government takes all the reward away, no one
will try or want to succeed.
Could not be any simpler than that.